Hi All,
I would like to share my experienced during breaking fasting on the 3rd ramadhan. I was being selected for free buffet at Pick n' Brew glenmarie Shah Alam. The free buffet offer for is very limited. There are few seat available for you all to grab. This free seat available throughout Ramadhan. What you have to do is to call them and book for free seat. if you lucky enough, you will be called for free seat (maximum of 4 peoples). I like Pick n' Brew because of the coffee. They serve all sort of coffee. Their coffee comes from kenya, africa and southeast asian like indonesia. Enough with the coffee. I like to share here is the food that being served on that day. The food was fantastic. from meet, chicken, grill fish, fillet fish, pasta, ulam and many more. I believe that there are more 25 to 40 dishes being serve. The only things doesn't have on that day was dish based on prawn/shrimp. Part from that, everything else was good. The waiter and waitress was very welcoming and the environment was very nice. I really enjoy it. No doubt it is a good bargain even if i have to pay for RM38+ per person. Anyway, I just wanna share my experienced and hope this will be one of your destination for buffet this ramadhan.


Anyway, check this link to get more info on how you can get free seat for buffet at Pick n' Brew


Posted by Joy on Thursday, August 27, 2009
categories: | edit post

2 comments

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. So hows the coffee bro? Black coffee je ke ade jenis2 lain

     
  3. Joy Says:
  4. Coffee tu datang black la.. tapi comes with milk. so pandai2 bancuh ikut rasa..

     

Blog Archive

Followers

Shout Here


ShoutMix chat widget